GOTA Annual Conference
We are excited about the speakers we have obtained for this year’s conference, including our Keynote, Francie Baxter, OT, PhD, FAOTA. This years theme is “ Evolving in a Changing Environment” with a variety of topics and short courses which can help you update your skills and strengthen your practice as an OT or OTA.
We invite you to register for the conference today. The early registration deadline is September 12, 2014. Please be sure to sign up for concurrent sessions on the registration form to ensure your place. We are not able to guarantee admission to a specific session if your registration is not completed.
You will receive many benefits by participating in the conference, including:
- A variety of topics which will enable you to choose the sessions which will meet your needs.
- An opportunity to receive continuing education hours which are required by state licensure. The maximum amount of credit hours you can receive is 14.
- The ability to meet therapists from different areas of the state, renew friendships, and develop informal networks.
All of this at a reasonable price and the flexibility to register for one day or the entire weekend. Did we mention we like to have fun too?
Hope to see you September 19 -21, 2014 at Georgia Regents University in Augusta, Georgia!
~GOTA Conference Committee
Annette Russell Farmer, OTR/L, C/NDT
Christine Ferrer, COTA/L
Kimberly Stoops, MS, OTR/L
Rachel Wilson, COTA/L
|Full Conference Registration||$250||$225||$40||$350||$325||$50|
|Friday (Ethics) Only||$75||$65||$20||$90||$80||$30|
Registration & Schedule:
Friday, September 19, 2014
5:00PM - 7:30PM
Saturday, September 20, 2014
7:00AM - 7:30PM
Sunday, September 21, 2014
7:00AM - 1:10PM
GOTA would like to thank our Sponsors and Exhibitors.
This conference is a vehicle to assist GOTA and its membership in addressing and achieving its strategic goals. Some of these goals will explore alternative practice opportunities, changes and challenges to serving future populations, service delivery within the community and industrial environments, reviewing research-based clinical techniques and equipment, alternative funding resources, grant writing, and developing partnerships for research.
Please consider serving as an exhibitor and sponsor at this conference by sharing your products, services and expertise that will assist our membership in pursing professional growth and excellence. GOTA expects the conference attendance will host approximately 150 practitioners. Exhibits are scheduled for Saturday, September 20, 2014.
Opportunities are still available! To view our sponsor/exhibitor packet, click here.
Program Book Sponsor
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Tote Bag Sponsor
- 2014 Conference Volunteers Needed
- GOTA 2013 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2012 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting Keynote Speaker: Bobby Henline
- 2012 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2011 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2010 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2009 Annual Conference and Professional Meeting
- 2008 Annual Conference and Professional Meeting
- 2006 GOTA Annual Conference