GOTA Annual Conference
Georgia Occupational Therapy Association
2014 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
September 19-21, 2014 | Georgia Regents University | Augusta, Georgia
Call for Papers
Submit a Proposal
Have you conducted research or performance improvement projects that would inform practice? So you have expertise in clinical practice topics that might enhance clinical skills of others? Do you have experience regarding searching for evidence to support our practice? Have you been implementing occupation-based practice in a way that might give others ideas how to do this in the context of the “medical model”?
Are you doing clinical or quality improvement research that might enhance our basis for practice? Do you have solutions or new ideas to deal with clinical administrative aspects of OT practice that have proven true in your practice? Do you have questions or the answers to questions about the effectiveness of OT treatments?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we invite proposals for presentations focused on practice, education and research. Typically, participants want to gain knowledge that can be used for improved service delivery. Successful proposals will:
- Clearly articulate learning outcomes
- Appropriately identify teaching strategies which match anticipated learning outcomes
- Provide current and relevant information and evidence to support or refute a specific OT intervention
Those interested in submitting proposals are asked to submit a proposal.
- 2014 Sponsor / Exhibitor Opportunities
- 2012 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting Keynote Speaker: Bobby Henline
- 2012 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2011 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2010 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2009 Annual Conference and Professional Meeting
- 2008 Annual Conference and Professional Meeting
- 2006 GOTA Annual Conference